Thursday, August 15, 2013




        hey everyone everyone .....what I write on this blog is all my personal and embarrassing shit all the things I   write on this blog I never told anyone not even my friends because they will all hated me and never talk to me and even if they do they wont trust me



last September I moved to a new school I barley knew anyone there just two people Anna and Salam they were brother and sister I dated Salam for few weeks he cheated on me with my old friend that moved away 3 years ago I was heart broken but what broke my heart most was that she still dated him when she found out that he was cheating on her with me and two other girl I still haven't forgive her for that if I told her she shouldn't be dating him she would think that I am still like him well I did but that's not the point  she should of broken up with him right away I did lol anyways back to the new school okay so on the first day I met this girl her name she shaddie me and shaddie kinda clicked like we were meant to be friends we got closer over the months she had a brother his name a Kevin I got to new Kevin every well and I also got close to him we told each other every thing I loved talking to him I got to close to him and I falling  for him and I was falling hard so on day I thought maybe I should tell him how I feel and I said too my self I should but first I should tell shaddie if she was okay with it so I did and she was okay with it ..... and everything was going good and then one of my old friend msg me saying that she liked this guy that goes to me my school and it was him and she told me to not tell him or anyone and I wanted to know if he liked her back so I told him and he laughed and said "I don't like girls like her but she is nice" I was kinda happy he said that but I felt bad so waited few days too tell him and I pulled him one day and I said to him "I know we are good friends but I think I like you more then that " he said that he liked me as a friend and only a friend I was so heart broken by that but I  acted like everything was okay ,one day I was  bored I was on Facebook and I mad a fake Facebook and I add him and some people and I msg him say some stuff about my self and saying  shit about him and then I msg him on my Facebook and I asked him why he was talking shit about me with this guy and he said that he never and I want back on the other facebook and told him that I was talking shit about him and he got mad and we had a fight on my account and I want back on the account and told him that I was my other friend that liked him and he had a fight with her and told me and her that he hated me and her and never wants to talk to on of us .........I lied to shaddie and told her that everything was the other girls folt that we had a fight she mad the fake Facebook and I blamed everything on her , one day me and shaddie and few other friends were going out for lunch and her mom come and she yells at me and tells me to stay away from her kids and I was confused because we were friends so I asked her what was that about and she told me that he told his mom I was a bitch and I asked him for sex and I was following him and shit and they mother was telling people that I have sex with men that I don't know and I was a slut and I was trying to sleep with her son.

1 comment: